You’ve done your due diligence and reached the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Tulsa home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having someone there to support you during a crisis, 24-hour home monitoring is a good choice for you. Although they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them surveilling your residence or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to speak with you, they will instantly contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will act as the primary contact with local responders whenever you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are linked to your residence through your smart devices. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you through your emergency.