How does home monitoring work in Tulsa?
You’ve done your due diligence and reached the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your family and home. You even appreciate the idea of a smart home to add convenience and energy savings to your life. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is indispensable to your security.
Learn how Tulsa home monitoring works
If you enjoy the thought of always having someone there to support you during a crisis, 24-hour home monitoring is a good choice for you. Although they are always just seconds away when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t discover them surveilling your residence or inspecting your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then dispatches the alert instantly to your monitoring team.
- A smart home monitoring representative will then contact you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to speak with you, they will instantly contact emergency services.
- Your monitoring staff is there to help you through the situation and will act as the primary contact with local responders whenever you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring specialists are linked to your residence through your smart devices. This provides more than merely inner peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you through your emergency.
Protecting your home, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance on call to help with an emergency is beneficial when you’re at the house as you’ll be busy ensuring family members are out of danger. It’s even more essential when an emergency occurs while you’re not there. Consider your flood alarm tripping or an access point sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on holiday. What will occur when no one is there to notice the alert of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate round-the-clock monitoring, your home is always defended, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Tulsa home monitoring
You might think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All device communications go through this important, networked hub. On top of being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub provides these added virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio functionality letting you converse directly to your monitoring specialists
- You have the ability to call for assistance with any sort of concern, including medical matters
If you can’t find your phone when a disaster takes place, you can still communicate with your support team straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your comprehensive Tulsa security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and order a completely connected Tulsa smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you need. We understand the value of monitoring which is why it comes with our popular packages. If you’re ready to enhance your home’s protection, place a call to (918) 731-3376 or submit the form on this page to start.