Connect With Your Round-the-clock Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Tulsa goes off, your 24/7 monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that involves communicating with you. The procedure they adhere to is dependent on the kind of emergency. For instance, when the emergency is due to a medical situation, one effort will be made to contact you before first responders are sent out. If you’re dealing with an intrusion - the most frequent sort of alarm - a monitoring specialist will adhere to these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An effort will be made to reach you through the touchscreen interface. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t prompt a reply, a call is made to your principal contact number.
- A second number or your first contact person is called next.
- If there still isn’t an answer, area law enforcement officers are deployed.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again after authorities are contacted.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring agents, don't worry. Support will still be sent even when you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any crisis with a Vivint home alarm system in Tulsa
Stay ready for any situation with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Tulsa from Vivint. Dial (918) 731-3376 to start customizing your home’s protection today.